Plugins useful for creating WooCommerce sites in Wordpress
Miraj Mor - Founder at Greencubes
June 16,2017 WordPress
WooCommerce lets you sell products and services from your WordPress site. It’s a free WordPress plugin with additional features available as paid addons. WooCommerce is made by Automattic, the corporate arm of WordPress, so you’re in good hands.
WooCommerce is for selling products and services. Specifically, it makes doing these things affordable and accessible. You can sell digital and physical products, manage inventory and shipping, take secure payments and sort taxes automatically.
You get to keep 100% control over all of your data, support for mobile devices and scalability for your sites.
WooCommerce runs on majority of the websites today. Since the usage is more, there has been lot of themes, extensions, payment gateways, services, community and support forums associated with it. Although it provides lot of features, there are a lot of plugins available which you can use to extend the functionality of your WooCommerce store.
Here, I have listed the most useful plugins based on their functionality
- User Experience:
- Product Management:
- Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce - Bulk Edit Simple Product type Properties like Title, SKU, Catalog Visibility, Shipping Class, Sale Price, Regular Price, Stock, Dimensions, etc.
- YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode - Disable sales in your store and turn it into an online product catalog.
- Prices by User Role for WooCommerce - Set User Role specific Prices to WooCommerce Products in your Store.
- Google Product Feed - Let customers find you when shopping for products via Google.
- WooCommerce Products Filter - Allows you to filter products by products categories, products attributes, products tags, products custom taxonomies and price.
- TaxJar - Save hours every month by putting your sales tax on autopilot. Automated, multi-state sales tax calculation, collection, and filing.
- WooCommerce AvaTax - Get 100% accurate sales tax calculations and on time tax return filing.
- WooCommerce MailChimp - Subscribe customers to MailChimp after order creation, order processing and order completion.
- Social Coupon for WordPress - Allows you to easily add a social coupon system to your site that allows users to get instant discounts for sharing your pages.
- Affiliates Pro - An affiliate management system for sellers, shops and developers. Increase sales with your own affiliate program.
- WooCommerce Dropshipping - Send automated order notification emails to your wholesale dropshippers when new orders arrive via your WooCommerce store and much more.
There are still many more plugins available but this list would serve your all basic needs to setup an online store in WooCommerce Wordpress
Hire Woocommerce Developer from Greencubes
If you are running out a business and don't have online store or needs updation from old to new, WordPress/WooCommerce would be the best choice. It has easy to manage CMS for non-technical users too. Click on below button to reach out.
Get in touch with us
Miraj Mor - Founder at Greencubes
Miraj Mor is Technogeek, Entrepreneur and founder at Greencubes. He is one of the leader and mind who invests lot of time in client relationship management and business development strategies. He follow "We don't work only on projects, We work on building relationships".